Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Evil and the Good.

Matthew 5:45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust. 


The above concept is something I swirl around in my head from time to time. You see evil people around the world, or even closer to home, someone who has hurt you get good things in life and wonder why the universe would "bless" them or as the above says allow the "sun to rise" over them?

I have to believe that as the verse says they also do have their "rain". We just don't see it. And while I shouldn't admit this I think down inside we'd all feel a little better about things if we did see the "rain" of our enemies.

But the right thing to do is practice forgiveness and be happy for anyone's blessings in order for us to receive more. It takes practice.

Luv ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment