Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Did I Help?



I saw this video this morning and it made me think. I know his message is about how it takes many people working together to create the world we live in and the things in our world. And how true that is if you look at it his way!  SO if that is true than I/we can use this concept to feel really good about the things we do in the world. Our "small" jobs etc. If someone is thinking that they do not make a difference maybe a mind shift to thinking this- " I never know what part I may have played when being kind to someone, or selling something to someone, or - fill in the blank. Maybe in some small way I helped us go to the moon"  (hey, you never know) As a musician - maybe someone was distraught and heard your music and was able to go on, maybe as a sales person you smiled, gave someone an idea- it goes on and on.

Just another way to feel good about ourselves and our contributions. We are all worthy of praise if we are all doing our best.

Luv ya,

2 comments: