Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

I do not know where these songs spring from. Once again I realized I was singing a song in my head this morning without a clue why.  Especially this one?  I learned this song years ago in Sunday School.  It is really fun to sing and you really can't be unhappy, worried, angry, whatever, when you sing it. Here are the words wish I could give you the melody.

I've got the joy, joy joy joy down in my heart. (then everyone yells "Where'?) ha ha hah
Down in my heart, Where?
Down in my heart
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart. Where?
Down in my heart to stay.

There are other verses but I can't remember them. 

I'm gonna sing this while I'm jogging today. I'm gonna need it because I'm kind of tired- maybe I'll just walk but I'm still going to song this. It's an earworm now, I won't be able to help myself anyway.  I could have worse earworms I guess. !

Luv ya 


OH MY GOSH- you can find anything on You Tube. I found this song. Here is one I picked because it's so fun, but there are so many- some really beautiful ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment