Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

We've Got the Power

Guys-  I've said before that we have to listen  and pay attention to get our messages from the universe. They can come like a smack in the face -literally a smack in the face- lol, or they can be very subtle, a book falling off a shelf, a song, etc.

So I have to think that when I wake up singing a song for no reason what so ever I am getting a message.

                                                                   original
This mornings song- I've Got the Power as it turns out by a group called SNAP. I had to look it up because I really never knew. You know it's that 90's disco type song. When I went to You Tube I found a bonus. A hip hop remix of the Snap song.  I now have 2 messages- 

                                                                 the remix


YES WE CAN!  President Obama's campaign slogan.
Disclaimer- I don't know what the rest of the lyrics are, but I'm sure it isn't as uplifting, but the refrain is so.....

                                                                                 
So guys- guess what YES WE CAN- because WE'VE GOT THE POWER.  The power to make it happen,  the power over our lives. THE POWER bom bom bom bom- We've got the power. bom bom bom.  Get up, sing it loud and dance!! 

Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment