Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Ams

In the same theme of the Breaking Thought Patterns post.  Via Wayne Dyer, we can go to bed thinking of the negatives from the day or just crashing.  Or we can do a grateful check but then add I AMs to let the universe work while we sleep.  Wayne speaks about I AMs. Make a list, written or mentally, of the good things you are or want to be.

I am loved

I am a great___________(fill in your profession)

I am a a part of the this wonderful universe

I am alive on this beautiful earth

I am living in a healthy body with an abundance of energy.

I am so lucky to be married to a wonderful spouse- (say this one especially if you've had an argument and maybe don't mean it at the time. HA)

You can also project your dreams. What are your goals- make your I AMs from them. If you hope to be a performer then go to bed saying I am a recognized and popular singer/songwriter. Put it out there in the universe while you sleep. I am living in the house of my dreams. Whatever it is. It should relax the mind and sooth the soul.

Then sweet dreams.

Luv ya,




No comments:

Post a Comment