Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

You Are What You ....Read?

GROW YOUR BRAIN WITH THE GOOD
Guys!  If as the saying goes "We are what we eat"  then it just stands to reason, that "we are what we read". Our brain after all is one big muscle. As I've mentioned before it has been proven that our minds are affected by gratitude, meditation, prayer. As Zig Ziggler likes to say "Garbage in Garbage out". 

So it is no wonder that people are killing in the workplace, bullying at schools, having road rage, or in general are just angry, sullen and oppositional.  You've heard some of the AM morning radio shows?  Or the rap/hip hop stations.  Spewing hatred, and falsehoods. If someone is listening to that- by the time they get to work or school they are ready, if not to kill, then to be angry, sullen and oppositional.

I know in my experience in the morning, if I watch the news or read the paper before I do my meditation/inspirational work I'm antsy and sometimes ready to bite someone's head off.  Don't even talk to me about this election cycle - GEEZ

Pick up the Bible and read a few verses, find a daily devotional- doesn't necessarily have to be religious. Keep index cards with your favorite quotes, your visions and dreams by your bed or where you have coffee so you can easily pick them up to read.

Grow your brain with the good!
Luv Ya


No comments:

Post a Comment