Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ice Cream or Crap


"What if the universe were conspiring FOR you?"


I've heard/read this several times before, but again this morning. It is so funny how you can hear something many times, but it takes just one other to finally get your attention.  You hear people say "The universe, God, the devil is just against me."  What if the universe and God want you to be happy, successful, etc and you are standing in the way. With your thoughts and your actions.

After I watched a video that contained the above statement look at what came into my e-mail.

Isaiah 42: 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

Wow- how cool is that!!?- I get so excited when these kinds of things happen. Can it really be a coincidence that I stopped long enough to listen to that video  and then get to get that message via e-mail?  I think not! 

I believe this verse says that the universe/God is conspiring for us. The devil/chaos tries to make us believe differently. Sometimes so much so that we want to give up- I know that truth too well.  Then I get reminded to think the good thoughts- to choose ice cream over crap- to be grateful and to give because the UNIVERSE IS  CONSPIRING FOR ME. 

Luv Ya, 

No comments:

Post a Comment