Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2013

Grumbling :-(


I love this following "Prayer" suggestion I received today. "Help me to replace grumblings with gratitude"
  
Sovereign God, we praise you for your wonderful world, and we pray that you will replace our grumbles with gratitude, and our questioning with adoration. 
                                                                                                      from the book of Psalms 

 It is so easy to grumble about life.  I am happy to say that I've actually, finally recognizing my grumbling. They say that recognizing the problem is a start to recovery from any problem. Right?  I found myself grumbling about what really is good fortune for me.  geez!!  I am so pleased that insurance will pay for a new roof and a few other items that need replaced around my house and what did I do. I started grumbling about having to get estimates from a few companies, and is it enough money, etc.  "OH THE PAIN!"  But---------  I caught myself and stopped myself and shifted back into gratitude for my fortunate circumstance.

But this one is a biggie for most people I think. I know people that grumble about everything-- all day!  Some don't see grumbling as a problem, but it is. It blocks the good energy. It crowds the mind not allowing the good to come through. It ruins your moment, your day, your week. It sometimes really brothers those around you.  I challenge you to recognize your grumbling and see if there is a  different way to look at the situation and turn it into gratitude.  Send gratitude and praise into the universe raising the positive vibrations in your and those around you.

Now let me add a caveat- if you need to let off some steam, do it and get it over with then go back into gratitude as quickly as you can.

Luv ya, 

No comments:

Post a Comment