Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Affirmation

Another good affirmation taken from the book the Big Leap.

I expand in abundance, success, and love everyday 

as I inspire others to do the same.

Sort  of says the same as one of my favorites- I am a blessing going in and coming out.
I truly have had times when I've left a group, maybe from a party, a dinner, whatever, when I said to myself, "well you certainly weren't a blessing tonight".   Our brains are run by our hormones, by our past, which affects our moods which are also affected by events, and perceived happenings. It isn't always easy to live and be the people we really want to be. It does take practice if it isn't our true nature.  You know what I mean. You know people who you would describe as just crabby, moody, mean. They too can be a blessing if they affirm to be so.  

So today and as many days as possible-  I EXPAND IN ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS AND LOVE EVERYDAY AND INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

Oh and let's not forget abundance, however you define that for yourself.

Luv ya soooooooooooo much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment