Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

Songs cont'd

Well I guess this is just going to be a running theme for my postings.

SONGS THAT I WAKE UP SINGING!.

You will really have to bear with me today, cause it's a weird one. but once I thought about it there is a really good lesson in this one.
Ready?..................The Flaget High School pep song.
I know, I know- Why did I wake up singing this song!!??
But let's look at the lyrics with my comments in red

The Flaget Braves are hard to beat-   be proud and confident
They are 100 per from head to feet-  give 100%
They've got that smile that style that winning way - exude happiness, have swagger, show you're a winner
No matter where you go you'll recognize that style (smile)- have a reputation for being happy, successful
They'll say now there's a team I'd like to know- we'd all like to be someone people want to know
couple other verses similar
Last line is:  Quite a treat hard to beat!

Be hard to beat out in this world, but in a way that people will appreciate. In a way that will make people eager to see you. Be someone that gives 100%. Doesn't hurt for us all to be reminded occasionally.  Or in the words of the infamous Charlie Sheen:

WINNING!


Luv ya

No comments:

Post a Comment