Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2012

A grandma's heart is a patchwork of love. 

I came across this quote the other day and saved it for a post because while I've heard before it really caught my eye this time. I bet most all readers have at least one grandma they remember fondly. I know Nick and Alli both have two. Keeping it simple. These women gave their all for you and loved you with all their heart. They played , they created, they attended plays, recitals and sports events. Then they watched you grow into your own lives and away from theirs. Until you are a parent you will never know how that feels. I remind you to make that call when they come to mind, take a moment to send a card, how fun it is to occasionally reminisce with them over times you've had.

“Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "It might have been.”
Kurt Vonnegut

No comments:

Post a Comment