Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Being Human

Hello- It's been a strange and unfamiliar few days. Illness and conflict can take a toll on a person's health, mind and spirit. I woke this morning feeling a bit lost, sad, anxious. I will admit I said to myself that I just wasn't going to write anymore. Maybe it is all just hooey. Who cares anyway. I went outside to get the paper and saw for the first time since I've been back from NYC  that my godwoods (look I spelled it wrong- maybe not huh?) dogwoods are beginning to really bloom.  They are so beautiful and the tiny new leaves on the trees are so bright green. Isn't it cool how they turn to their deeper green as they take full form. I took a deep breath said "Thank you" and anyway- I was/am inspired anew. -ITS SPRING- JUMP FOR JOY-Nature has a very healing affect. I'm surely not 100%- but getting there with the help of my daily readings and more time with nature, I am sure I will feel better shortly.
Message from this? We are human, which means we have very complex feelings and ups and downs and it can be a struggle for even the most positive of people (which I surely am not). But if we look, sometimes right in front of us, we find that there is always something to look forward to- something beautiful in our lives.
Luv ya-

No comments:

Post a Comment