Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

It Snowed

Dear Nick and Alli- I am so lucky that even at my ripe old age of 50 sometimes I still am awed and find pleasure in the little things. But I am really, really lucky to have friends who do the same. It snowed last night and our world is beautiful.  I got a call at 7:30- maybe 7:45 from your Mom- Alli, (your Aunt- Nick) saying let's go walk in the snow.  Really??  But I was so excited.

Do you know how special that is to have someone who shares your joy for life. Yes you should have it with your spouse, girlfriend etc, but be ever so grateful  for the "just FRIENDS" in your life.

The picture on the right is from my front yard. I failed to capture the cardinal that had just been sitting there. Like a picture from a greeting card.

My message this morning- enjoy the simple things, and the wonder of the unexpected. Also be grateful for the people in your life that share your enthusiasm for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment