Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just Dance

I got this morning's inspiration from the very person in my blog title. In comments about a picture of Alli in her wedding dress she said, "Makes me want to go put it on and dance for no reason". 

YES, YES-  do it! Who cares if it's for no reason, who cares that if someone saw you they'd think you were foolish- WHO CARES- Think of how much fun that will be and how joyful you will feel.

My daily reading today is David in Psalms: (yes really:-)
 "For they are like a breath of air;
 their days are like a passing shadow."  
He was talking about human beings. 
Let your hair get messed up- kiss in public- reach out for help from as stranger (Nick!-network)- dance- sing- put on that bathing suit so you can go in the ocean/pool (that one is for me:-), 
OMG- I am having my own revelation here today as I write. This message is for me. I must be channeling someone who is talking to me. (Roland?)  Thank you Alli for the inspiration. 

I've always worried about what others thought- it's incapacitating sometimes. I know we have to be mindful of those around us- to not invade someone else's space or make them feel really uncomfortable- but still....but still to not worry so much about what they will think,  or our friends, family and acquaintances will think. 

So like the song says:

 If you get the chance to sit it out or dance- I HOPE YOU DANCE

 Luv ya

 


No comments:

Post a Comment