Total Pageviews

Monday, May 7, 2012

This keeps going through my head this morning-    
 

"Today is a day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it".



Maybe not word for word as in the Bible, but what my mind keeps repeating. Worries, upsets?- I got worries & upsets. But dang it I'm gonna be glad I have today.

Nick is here and we're gonna have lunch- thank you Nick, I'm going to walk with a friend later today and I have a new client contact. Just little things----to be joyful about.  Brings tears to my eyes (but I'm an easy cry).

 I try so hard to not be cranky with people and circumstances and I pray for patience. I want to live the words I write- but I don't always- I do not want to take drugs so I walk around saying "Today is the day the Lord has made rejoice and be glad in it  ; -)   Or what I consider the perfect prayer, The Lords Prayer.  Our Father, my universe, hallowed be thy name .......

Luv ya,


No comments:

Post a Comment