Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Affirmations

Dear Alli & Nick-
"I am open and receptive to all the good and 
abundance in the Universe."

I get inspiration from so many different sites and books etc. This one came from Louise Hay again.
 "For a person new to affirmations, making a positive statement or wish as if it were true can be difficult and takes practice. But saying it as if it is true is at the heart of what a positive affirmation is."

What also takes practice is fighting off the negative chatter.

Here's an example of two affirmations, one positive and one negative.
                 I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do with my life.
                 I know I am on the right path in my life and I will find my way with the
                 help of the universe.

If what we believe about ourselves and our life ultimately becomes true, these two affirmations will each have a dramatically different effect on our life. Make sense?

Affirmation for the day, for the week for the year- post it up, remember it- say it often with belief.

"I am open and receptive to all the good and 
abundance in the Universe."   Luv Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment