Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Intro

I'm a mother, daughter, friend, worker (and more) who has searched for meaning and happiness in life-something to make it easier. I've looked for IT and "spirituality" at non-denominational churches, baptist, christian, catholic, unity, workshops, retreats, etc. The thoughts I blog here are from those visits, the many books I've read and the many conversations I've had as well as the revelations I've gotten from my meditations. I didn't know to even look for "spirituality" until I was in my late 40s early 50s. I knew something was missing. As I read and learned I often got that "if I had only known then" feeling all the time. Like dang I would have been in my marriage differently or raised my son differently, etc if I had the "tools" I have now. Thus this blog for Nick and Alli. They won't always answer the phone or have the time to talk about this when they do so they can read at their leisure. Maybe I can provide some tools for them now and get them thinking and searching now as they make the big, and little, decisions that they will inevitably face as they progress through their young lives. And if anyone else finds my blogs interesting- well that is icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment