Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh The Places I Can Go

Yes, yes it is. There is just something about water and fire that has an attraction and fascination for human beings. Something deep in our evolved souls.  But unlike some lucky souls-(Alli) we can't all be near the beach. And then there are the unlucky souls who live near or visit near a beach who do not appreciate it's healing and soothing properties. 

But to my title. I can go there most anytime I want in my meditations and often do. I can almost smell the ocean and hear the waves.  Take a deep breath close your eyes and imagine the sun on your face and the sand in your toes and listen to what the wind is telling you.  Luv ya!

2 comments:

  1. i think of the ocean and take deep breaths when my mind is racing and i cannot fall asleep

    ReplyDelete