Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

It can't be a coincidence!

Dear Nick and Alli-   One ritual I sometimes perform in the mornings is what I call my Gathering of "helpers.  I learned this from a wonderful medium, Dale Eply who helped me recognize my sensitivity and psychic ability. I get quiet, take a few minutes to breath deeply and clear my mind. As I do this I see people gather in a circle - for me they are in chairs hanging in the air- (funny huh? Angels in chairs)  and I ask for help for my upcoming day and to provide any message I might need. The spirit of those who have passed on as well as the spirit of really strong believers who are still alive gather. Sometimes I am really surprised by who shows up- The usual are there- my dad, John, Cheryl some faceless souls (thank you whoever you are) then Diane Walker, Debi Magnes, sometimes Dale Eply, Lin Williams, my guardian angel(s) once my grandmother. And I just listen- I might get something immediately and I might not get what they were trying to tell me till later in the day. It'll be an aha moment. Love those!!.  But I always thank them for showing up. VERY IMPORTANT
Well- on New Years day I was standing at the back door of a little house in Vermont looking at the most beautiful woods and mountains and I took this time for my Gathering.  For what ever reason- I said in my mind- my dad seems far away these days I'm just making this up- he isn't here. But I did get a message from the Gathering that day to show more gratitude for the things that people do for me or give me. That came in really, really strong. Then my daily Secret email came and darn if it didn't tell the same thing. Gotta love how that works.

I went about the morning as we prepared  to drive to the ski areas in Vermont. As I got in the car I looked down by my foot and there was a shiny silver dime.  I shouted "Oh my gosh"  Thank you, thank you. It can't be a coincidence!!  You are here"  You see I know when I find a dime that my Dad has visited me. I find them in the most unusual places now.I felt so warm and loved.

Alli & Nick- please take the time- even if it's just a few minutes- but sometimes carve out more- to listen to the wisdom of the universe. It always has something to tell you. And please believe that you have angels -those who have passed and those still with you- who love you and will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment