Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Believe

Dear Nick & Alli-  Another personal story if you don't mind. You know I jog- try to jog- as often as possible. Some days when I start out I can tell that it just isn't going to be a very good run. (age and lifestyle maybe :-)  I was having one of those runs and coming near the end, which is a slight uphill. As I turned the corner I heard footsteps behind me. I said to myself "well someone's trying to pass me" Can't blame them, I'm struggling, might have to walk. But nothing, then the sound went away. A few steps further and I heard it again and thought I felt someone coming behind me, I swung around and there was no one there. I got an overwhelming feeling of AHA!. I knew in that instant that it was John. As real a feeling as this computer I'm typing on. I just said thanks for joining me -its usually better running with a partner. I got some wind beneath my wings and made it home. Now some might think why would John's spirit choose to jog with me. I say why not!  I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE! I was just the lucky one that day.

Alli, Nick- you've got support from many facets of the universe-of course from those who love and care for you, who would do anything in the world for you solidly here on earth- but don't forget to ask for help if you need it from the loved ones you can't see. I believe they are with us too when they can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment