Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Cool!


Dear Nick & Alli & Friends - I received this in my e-mail this morning from Mike Dooly's "Words from the Universe"- a weekly e-mail I receive.

"Happily-ever-after," I'm happy to tell you, Vicki, begins with "happily"... 
in more ways than one.
So the next time a loved one sets out to find it, maybe have them 

consider that the trail may turn frosty cold, if it's not set out upon happily.  

There, that should get you started. I mean, them.

Tallyho,
    The Universe
HOW COOL WAS THAT!!
  So another affirmation you might consider:

I go about my day happily and my happily-ever-after is here and now. I look forward to, and am open to what the universe has to offer today.

Luv ya!






2 comments:

  1. i am confused about the paragraph with "vicki, begins..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah confusing. gotta follow the commas. All he was saying is that Happily Ever After begins with the word Happily and it has several meanings.

    ReplyDelete