Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Trust

Dear Nick & Alli
Trust life to hear and respond to your positive words. Say positive affirmations every day and your whole world will change for the better. Louis Hayes, Author and creator of the Passion Test

Continue with the negative chatter and you stay in a negative state. Because you see affirmations are affirmations- negative or positive. Your world responds as you wish it to.  (Me)

Here's one
 I do not really have "problems". 
I only think I do by the way I interpret my circumstances.
A "problem" is an illusion. It is a limiting profession without gratitude. (author unknown)

Hard to believe when you're in the middle of a "problem". But if you can take a step back, breath and analyze the circumstance you will more easily see a way out.  Luv Ya.

2 comments:

  1. easier said than done when you are in the middle of a problem but so true. this has been working for me at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right- it is easier said than done. Sometimes I just want to be mad and aggravated for a while. But I do try to stop that nasty chatter in my head.

    Glad you have something that works.

    ReplyDelete