Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Angel Cards

Dear Nick, Alli & Friends-  I decided this morning to go  (was led to?) to my Angel Cards for inspiration and a message for you.  When I began to shuffle them 2 cards were backward in the deck and I knew those were the ones I should read. Here they are.
Truth & Integrity - You are guided to be very honest with yourself and to be true to yourself in all your work, activities and actions. Further- Let go of  all activities that do not mirror your highest intentions for yourself.
I have talked to Nick about living in integrity - doing what you say you will for others and yourself- Not doing something you'll feel guilty about later. But if you're gonna do it, do it, and forget the guilt later. Its not worth it.

Next card
Study- You are engaged in learning. Your angels guide you to read, listen and grow. This is an important time for you to learn new ideas and skills. If you are considering a class, enroll,(Alli that TM class, maybe)  if you are in one continue. 
I got this card so many times when I was in my "search mode". I would go for weeks without reading my books or listening to tapes and for me I think I was being told to get back at it.  Interesting it would come up for you guys. But I think it is a lesson we can all hear- always read, listen and grow. ( anyone need to get back to school, take a couple classes? Alli, Nick, friends?)     Luv ya

No comments:

Post a Comment